Please note that once you have booked and paid for an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you.
- If you request a cancellation, after your reserved time, a penalty equal to your consultant fees will be levied and no refund will be issued.
- If you request a cancellation less than 2 (two) hours before the requested time, you will be subject to a penalty of Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only).
- If you request a cancellation between 2 (six) and 6 (six) hours before the requested time, you will be subject to a penalty of Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
- No cancellation fees will be levied if you cancel 6 (six) hours prior to your reserved time.
To avoid a cancellation fee, please provide cancellation notice at least 6 (six) hours prior to your appointment. If you are unable to make the reserved time, you can always reschedule your appointment, without any charge, by raising a request on your The Able Mind
dashboard, emailing us at [email protected]
or sending your counsellor an offline message from your dashboard.
All bookings are confirmed only after payment of consultation fees. Any unconfirmed booking will be automatically cancelled 12 (twelve) hours prior to your requested time (this duration can change based on when the booking was made and the cut off payment date is visible on your dashboard) so that the slot can be made available to other clients who would require it. If you are having problems making your payment, please let us know immediately. Once a booking is cancellation no updates on your booking will be allowed and a fresh booking needs to be made from your dashboard
- Re-scheduling of all appointments can be done upto 4 (four) hours before the actual scheduled appointment. Subsequently, please reach out to your counsellor via mail / offline message, with your request.
- You can only cancel a reservation where payment is still due. In case the payment is complete please click on "Request Cancellation" button to intimate us of your request. Only the administrator/counsellor can confirm the cancellation and process your refunds (if any) the appointment is in Confirmed status or where payment is complete. Any cancellation fees, if applicable, will be levied as per cancellation policy mentioned above.
- Once the cancellation & refund is generated, no updates on your booking will be allowed. The client does have the option to withdraw the cancellation request after which available booking updates are possible.
Refund will be initiated subject to terms and conditions as described below.
- Client has cancelled or rescheduled the confirmed appointment 6 (six) hours before the scheduled appointment.
- Occasionally, confirmed appointments may be cancelled or postponed by the Counsellor. Should an appointment be cancelled by a The Able Mind counsellor, the full consultation fees will be refunded to you.
- If cancellation is requested by the client, refund will be initiated only after counsellor approval. Please note that the gateway charges / transaction fees, will not be refunded and only the base counsultation price will be refunded after deduction of applicable cancellation fees (if any).
- No refund will be issued for cancellations made after the requested booking time
We will initiate refund of your money in the same manner as the money was received. Typically, all refunds are processed within 5 (five) to 7 (seven) working days from the date when refund is initiated at our end. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account/ accountholder’s bank account due to any reasons cited by the Payment Gateway or Cardholder’s issuing bank. You will be provided with refund reference number for further communication with your bank and with The Able Mind.
Changes To This Refund Policy
We may update our Refund Policy from time to time. You are advised to review this Refund Policy periodically for any changes. Changes to this Refund Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about The Able Mind's Refund Policy, please contact us:
By email: [email protected]
Updated on July 08, 2021