LAST UPDATED ON: 09 February 2023
What information do we collect?
- Personal Identifiable Information - The information qualifies as personal information when the information collected identifies a specific end-user. While accessing the Website and/or Application, the User of the Platform may be required to create an account. The personal information which may be sought while creating an account shall include, but not limited to the Full name, Address, Telephone Number, Email-address, Date of Birth, Gender, or any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information” as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder.
You also agree that the sessions with our consultants are paid. For booking the sessions, additional information which is in the nature of personally identifiable information may be sought which include without limitation bank account details, credit or debit card number, payment instrument details through a secure third party gateway, IP (Internet Protocol) address and any other information as may be necessary and required by the platform.
Further, You hereby agree and acknowledge that by using the services provided by our platform through any third party website and/or Application, you permit us to collect your personal information including name, email address, contact details that has been provided by you to the third party website.
It is hereby informed to all the Users that non-sharing of any information or sharing of fictitious or wrong personally identifiable information may affect the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered by our Platform. Hence, it is advisable to share correct and true information at the time of registration.
- Non-Personal Identifiable Information - Apart from the above information, We also collect non-personally identifiable information which is already stored by your browser on your system and/or device through cookies. We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on the Your system and/or device. Cookies would help us in improving the user experience on our platform by informing us about your behaviour, each time you returns to the platform including the time and date of the visit, viewing of page, length of time, verifying registration or password information, troubleshooting connection problems, administer the website, analyze trends, gather demographic information, frequency of visits to the website, average length of visits, pages viewed during a visit, compliance with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities, etc.
You may choose to block these cookies on their computers. Please note that if the cookies are turned off, the user may be prevented from using certain features of the website. Hence, it is advisable to allow cookies to have a better user experience.
How do we use Personal Information?
The Website employs the personally identifiable information for arranging consulting and therapeutic sessions with our platform counsellors and it is guaranteed that no direct or indirect use of such information which is revealed at the time of registration will be done except for the explicit purpose of providing services offered by our Platform. It is further clarified that the Website does not in any manner deal in selling or renting the information supplied to the Website.
The Website does not commit to treating or providing solutions for users against any medical conditions or users with weak mental health which is inclusive of any user who has thoughts related to committing suicide, self-destruction etc. Such users are advised to stop the use of the present platform with immediate effect and any continued use of the website and/or Application by such User would be considered solely at the User’s risk and the Platform shall have no liability for any untoward event in such scenario. The Website declares that the information provided by such kind of user can be shared, if required, with the law enforcement authorities or with the user, if requested in writing. Such information is not protected from any kind of non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements either with the Website or with any third-party involved herein.
The information collected by the Website may be used for any purpose as may be permissible under the applicable law and shall include but not limited to the following: -
- For providing a personalised browsing experience.
- The information may be used for research purposes, for improving the marketing and promotional efforts, to analyse usage, improve the content of the Website, product offering and for customising the Website’s layout for suiting the needs of its Users.
- To remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site.
- To provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising.
- To provide and monitor the effectiveness of services offered by us.
- For research and publication purposes - Any data which does not comprise any personal identifiable information like age, gender, location and language can be used by the company for statsistical purposes. The individual data will not be shared with any third party and may only be used by the Company for research and publication purposes. In case any personal identifiable information is required for research purposes then formal consent will be taken, by the Company, from the user.
How do we protect your information?
The security of the personal information supplied by the User is very important to the Website and the website to secure the information takes various measures inclusive of taking reasonable steps such as physical and electronic security measures to guard against unauthorized access to the information. The personal information of a user is collected on a secured server. However please note that no data transmission can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Hence You are advised to take precaution and care against any sharing of the details submitted on the website including the log-in details as generated after registration, with any third party.
Circumstances under which your personal information can be shared
The confidential information of the User shall not be disclosed or shared by us, its employees, its agents or any third-party contractors including the consultants either orally or in writing except for the following circumstances:
- If depending upon the situation and circumstance, We believe that there is a significant/ real/ imminent threat or risk to the User’s health, safety or life or the health, safety or life of any other person or the public.
- If such confidential information must be shared following the law inclusive of any investigation, Court summons, judicial proceedings etc.
- To protect and defend Our rights or property.
Retention and disposal of data
The User visiting and using the services shall be above 18 years of age however the platform is also available for the User above the age of 13 years provided they are accessing and using the platform with the consent of their parents or legal guardian. Such consent shall be provided by the parents or legal guardians in writing to us, either through clickwrap or through email. Some service information is accessible to children under the age of 18 as well. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE PLATFORM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
If it comes to the knowledge of the concerned parent regarding sharing of any information of a child under the age of 13, contact the platform immediately. We will take appropriate steps and delete the data from the our servers.
Contact Number - +91 9035300736
Email Address - [email protected]
This policy is effective as of 22 March 2022.